Sunday, March 27, 2011

Watch the Eagle Cam!

I'm so EXCITED about this!  I'm not even taking the time to upload photos of this.  My aunt lives in Iowa and she called to tell me about this site. 

Go the http://www.raptorresource.org/  then click on "bird cams".  It will bring up a page when you can observe an eagle's nest LIVE.  She said earlier today one of the eagles brought a rabbit to the nest!  I checked a few minutes ago and of course it was sleeping, but at 36 degrees I would be too.

There a 2 eagles and they are nesting 3 eggs.  The eggs are expected to hatch around April 1.  How cool would this be for the kiddos at school.

The nest is in Decorah, Iowa.  You can read more facts on the webcam site. 

Hope you and your kiddos enjoy this! 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment