Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Where Have I Been??

I've been blogstalking.  How sad that there are soooo many awesome teacher blogs out there that I can't even pry myself away from them to post on my own blog. 
Pathetic!  Sad! 

Well I'm turning over a new leaf........(I hope).....I will only stalk you great ladies if I post to my own site first! (yah, right the hubby says)

Of course I know I'm not the only one out there.  Admit it, you know who you are....sitting in front of the computer for hours on end, drink of choice in hand, lesson plans and papers neglected once again in search of just one more AMAZING idea! 

So.......I just want to know HOW do all you AMAZING teacher/bloggers do it?  Please share, I'd love to hear how you manage your time,  because I must need a 12 step program.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment