Thursday, February 17, 2011

Get Your Cute Blog Design

Want an AWESOME cute blog like mine????  You have got to visit Teacher Gone Techie now!  She has premade blog templates that are sooooo cute and I love, love some cute!

For those of you like me, who can completely go from cute to Frankenstein in a few short deletes to HTML codes.....this is well worth the SMALL amount of moola I had to say good-bye to.

For the price of an arguement ceasing trip to McDonald's for the 2 youngest of my kiddos, I got this ROCKIN' cute blog! (Plus some really helpful tips thrown in from Kristen)

I am totally lovin' my blog.....and I suggest you feed the munchkins PB&J and take that McDonald's money to Teacher Gone Techie and get you a super cute blog design.  Just don't get cuter than me!

AND......when you're done be sure to check out her awesome blog ya'll.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment